Sleep well on our pillowcases made of 100% sustainable TENCEL™ Lyocell. Thanks to the use of wood, it is air-permeable and unfavorable for bacterial growth. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Thanks to the satin weave, the fabric is extremely smooth. It is anti-static, therefore a pleasure for the skin and hair. The envelope closure is not only convenient to use: we consciously make all our pillowcases without all kinds of frills, buttons or zippers for optimal convenience and comfort and for environmentally friendly reasons. Completely natural and sustainable, for an optimal night’s sleep. All pillowcases are 60 cm x 70 cm (this is a standard Dutch size).
TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
|Product||Pillowcase TENCEL™ Lyocell|
|Material||100% TENCEL™ Lyocell|
|Quality marks||FSC certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100|
|Weaving method||Satin weave|
TENCEL™ lyocell fibers are smooth, naturally soft to the touch and durable with a luxurious shine. This original shine will diminish with use. The material may feel a little stiffer after washing. During drying, the fabric becomes smooth again.
• Wash the bedding inside out if possible.
• Use a laundry bag to keep the fabric nice and protect it from damage.
• Select a short washing program (less than 60 minutes) and set it to 30 degrees. The result will be just as good and it will be better for the material. In addition, it is more environmentally friendly.
• Use mild, liquid wool & delicate detergent. You only need to use a small amount of detergent for optimal color retention.
• Do not use detergent containing chlorine or bleach. The use of fabric softener is not necessary.
• Wash colored laundry and white laundry separated from each other.
• Do not overfill the washing machine.
• We recommend that you air dry your bedding naturally. This is better for the fabric and the environment. If you prefer to put it in the dryer, we advise you to set the machine to ‘low heat’.
• Do not wring the fabric as this may break the natural fiber.
• You can iron the bed linen at a medium low temperature.
• Do you feel ironing is not necessary but do you want to prevent as many creases as possible? Hang out your bedding immediately after washing.