Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find the most frequently asked questions. If you have other questions about KOALA HUG or our products, please send us an email or use the contact form.
Pay with a KOALA HUG gift card
Do you want to pay with a KOALA HUG gift card? Place the products you would like in your shopping card. Go to your shopping cart. Apply your gift card code and press “APPLY CODE”.
Pay with a gift card of YourGift, Your Green Gift or Your Luxury Gift
Do you want to pay with a gift card of YourGift, Your Green Gift or Your Luxury Gift? Place the products in your shopping card. Go to your shopping cart. Go to checkout and choose for “CADEAUBONNEN”. The value of your gift card has been settled.
We do our best to deliver the order to you as soon as possible. Orders placed on working days before 6 p.m., we try to deliver within 1-2 working days. We are not always able to comply with this, sometimes products are not in stock and the delivery of your order may take a little longer. If for whatever reason we cannot meet this delivery time, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Hopefully you like the product. If you still want to return your order, you can. If you return the product in good condition within 30 days as of the date of sending and send us a message about this, you will receive a refund.
What to do if you want to return your product
1. Send an email to email@example.com stating your name, address, invoice number, bank account number and reason for return.
2. You will receive instructions to return your product within a few days.
3. Return the undamaged, unused and unwashed product neatly in the original packaging.
4. To return the product, follow the instructions you received by email.
5. As soon as we have received the products in good order, we will refund the purchase amount as soon as possible (within 14 days at the latest).
N.B. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit and will not refund any money in such circumstances.
Tencel™ lyocell is made from particularly soft, natural and durable fibers with a luxurious shine. This original shine will diminish with use. The material may feel a little stiffer after washing. During drying, the fabric becomes soft and supple again.
• Wash the bedding inside out if possible.
• Use a laundry bag to keep the fabric beautiful and protect it from damage.
• Select a short washing program (less than 60 minutes) and set it to 30 degrees. The result will be just as good and it will be better for the material. In addition, it is more environmentally friendly.
• Use mild, liquid wool & delicate detergent. You only need to use a small amount of detergent for optimal color retention.
• Do not use detergent containing chlorine or bleach. The use of fabric softener is not necessary.
• Wash colored laundry and white laundry separated from each other.
• Do not overfill the washing machine.
• We recommend that you air dry your bedding naturally. This is better for the fabric and the environment. If you prefer to put it in the dryer, we advise you to set the machine to ‘low heat’.
• Do not wring the fabric as this may break the natural fiber.
• You can iron the bed linen at a low medium temperature.
• Do you feel ironing is not necessary but do you want to prevent as many creases as possible? Hang out your bedding well immediately after washing.